Overview of Dr.Santosh Kumar.M
|Full Name:||Dr.Santosh Kumar.M|
|Degree & Additional Qualifications:||M.B.B.S. and M.D.|
|Working at JJMMC Since:||NA|
|Years of Experience Post PG :||7 years|
|List of Publications:||1. Abhishek Mahatma, Abhijit Sonowal andDr. Santhosh KumarEvaluation of antidiabetic potential of methanolic extract of BenincasaHispida in streptozocin induced diabetic rats. International Journal of pharmaceutical science & research.2015; Vol. 6(8): 33343343
2. Dr.Santhosh Kumar, Dr.Shreenivas p Revankar. Dr.Jagadeesh KClinical efficacy and safety of lactilol versus lactulose in the treatment of constipationInternational Journal of Institutional Pharmacy and Life Sciences5(2): March-April 2015
3. Jagadeesh K, Dr. Santhosh Kumar.M, Shreenivas RevankarEffect of topical Tazoretene in comparison to topical corticosteroid on serum proteins in chronic plaque psoriasisInternational journal of research in Pharmacology and PharmacotherapeuticsVol 4(2) 2015 (269275).
4. Dr. Jagadeesh K, Dr. Shreenivas P Revankar, Dr. Santhosh kumar M. A study on anti- Inflammatory activity of Thiazolo-ThioureaSydnones in albino ratsInternational journal of research in Pharmacology and PharmacotherapeuticsVol 4, Issue 2, April-June 2015, page 252-258
5. Dr.Santhosh Kumar, Dr. Shashikala Evaluation of knowledge, awareness and practice oh pharmacovigilance among practising doctors Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical research September 2016, Vol 9,suppl 3,2016,pg 1-4
6. Dr.SanjaySrinivasa, Dr. Santhosh K. Madhusudhan A prospective study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of symbiotic supplementation (probiotic and prebiotic combination) in stage 5D chronic kidney disease patientsInternational Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology.2017 Vol-6, issue-4
7. Dr.Suresha K R, Dr.Santhosh Kumar M,Dr.Nagashayana Preclinical study comparing the antidotal effect of clonidine with atropine for the treatment of acute malathion poisoning in the albino rats International Journal of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology January 2017,Vol 6,issue 128-132.