Overview of Dr.Jyothi.C.H
|Degree & Additional Qualifications:||M.B.B.S. and M.D.|
|Working at JJMMC Since:||NA|
|Years of Experience Post PG :||NA|
|List of Publications:||1. Dr.Jyothi.C.H, Dr.Shashikala G, Dr.VidyaH.K, Dr.shashikala.G.H, Evaluation of Effect of Alcoholic extract of TinosporaCordifolia on learning and memory in Alprazolam induced amnesia in albino mice. International Journal of Basic and clinical pharmacology, 2016 Vol-5: issue-5, page2159 – 63.
2. C.H.Jyothi. H.K.Vidya K.R. DinakarG.H.Shashikala. Drug Utilization study in Intensive cardiac care unit of a Tertiary care HospitalInternational journal of Pharma Research and Health sciences. 2015, vol 3; issue 5 page 824-830.
3. H.K.Vidya, C.H.JyothiG.H.Shashikala. Evaluation of the Effects of Silymarin on Behavioral Models of depression in Albino Mice.International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Phytopharmacological Research. 2015.
4. Narendrananth.Sanji ,Jyothi.C.H.Dinakar.K.R., Vidya H.K.Evaluation of Antidepressant Activity of Tramadol in Swiss Albino Mice Compared to Desipramine.International journal of Pharma Research and Health sciences. Feb 2015, 3(1); 538-43.
5. H.K SUSHMA, C.H.JYOTHI, S.SOMASHEKAR, E.AVANTHI, M.IMRAN, BABOOL RAJA“ PRESCRIPTION PATTERN OF ANTIPSYCOTIC MEDICATIONS IN PATIENTS WITH SCHIZOPHRENIA IN A TERTIARY CARE CENTER” International journal of basic and clinical pharmacology, Vol-4, No-1 (2015)
6. Latha.S., Jyothi.C.H., Krishnagouda Patil “Evaluation of antiepileptic activity of trachysoermum ammi (ajwain oil) alone and as an adjuvant to diazepam in swiss albino Mice” IJBCP International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology/ March-2018/Vol.7/issue 3 Page NO-400:404
7. Malvika Goyal, Jyothi.C.H., Rahul.H.Damodar. “Evaluation of anxiolytic effect of Furosemide in albino rats ” IJBCP International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology/ 13. Feb/2018/Vol.7/issue-2