Overview of Dr.Vardendra Kulkarni
|Full Name:||Dr.Vardendra Kulkarni|
|Designation:||Professor | HoD|
|Degree & Additional Qualifications:||MBBS & M.D.(Pathology)|
|Years of Experience:||05 Years|
|List of Publications:||1. Vardendra Kulkarni, Sushmita.H, Seema Bijjaragi, Prakash Kumar Stepping on diagnosis with step sections – An
institutional experience IP Archives of Cytology and Histopathology Research, January-March 2018:3(1)
2. Kulkarni V, Bijjaragi S, R Prashath, Kumar P. Evolution of a pragmatic algorithm based approach for sub-categorization of interface dermatitis- a clinico-pathological study. Indian Journal of Pathology and Oncology 2016;3: 59-68.
3. Bijjaragi S, Kulkarni G V, Singh J. Histomorphological study of polypoidal lesions of nose and paranasal sinuses. Indian Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Research 2015;4: 435-9.
4. Kulkarni G V, Patil R N, C Priya. Tattoo pigment reactions-A case series. Indian Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Research 2015;4: 190-4.
5. Kulkarni V, Bijjaragi S, Devaramani R. A clinico-pathological study of non-neoplastic and benign lesions of breast- at a tertiary care center. Indian journal of public health research and development 2015;6: 276-9.
6. Kulkarni V, Kulkarni G P, Bijjaragi S, T K Thirumal. Role of exfoliative cytology in the detection of potentially malignant lesions of oral cavity in high risk population. Indian journal of contemporary dentistry 2014;2:63-7.
7. Kulkarni P G, Kulkarni V , Mujib A BR. Designing an effective scientific poster-An insight. Journal of research in medical education and ethics 2013;3:112-4.
8. Kulkarni V, Bijjaragi S. ElastofibromaDorsi: A rare soft tissue tumor detected incidentally on autopsy. Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology 2014;8:192-5.
9. S Bijjaragi , V Kulkarni , KK Suresh , KR Chatura , P Kumar. Correlation of clinical and histopathological classification of leprosy in post elimination era. Indian J Lepr 2012;84 : 271-5.
10. K B Sunilkumar, Kulkarni V, K K Suresh, H R Chandrasekhar. Prevalence of various gallbladder lesions in central karnataka region – a four year prospective study. Indian journal of public health research and development 2015;6:256-60.
11. Bijjaragi S, Kulkarni G V, P K Rangappa, Giriyan S. Hematological profile of malaria cases: a prospective study at a tertiary care centre. Indian journal of public health research and development 2014;5:151-4.
12. Bijjaragi S, Kulkarni G V, Belagatti L S, Kadam S S. Clinico-hematological profile of pancytopenia in north karnataka-one year study. Indian journal of public health research and development 2013;4: 234-7.
13. Kulkarni V, Bijjaragi S, Belagatti S, Kadam S S. Meckelgruber syndrome- a case report. Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology 2012; 6: 236-8.
14. Belagatti S, Kadam S, Kulkarni V, Jawali P. Fraser syndrome: A rare congenital anomaly. Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology 2011;5: 111-2.
15. Kadam S, Belagatti S, Kulkarni V. GIST: An incidental finding during autopsy. Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology 2012; 6: 125-6.
16. Belagatti S, Kadam S, Kulkarni V, Jawali P, Hiremarh S S. Potter Sequence-role of perinatal autopsy in diagnosis. Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology 2012; 6: 107-110.