Overview of Dr.Suresh Hanganvadi
|Full Name:||Dr.Suresh Hanganvadi|
|Degree & Additional Qualifications:||MBBS & M.D.(Pathology)|
|Years of Experience:||24 Years|
|List of Publications:||1. Clinico-Haematological study of Rare Bleeding
Disorders – A 5 year Retrospective study:
Nischita Budihalet al;Saudi J Pathol Microbiol, June
2019: 4(6): 477-482.
2. Genetic risk stratification to reduce inhibitor development in the early treatment of hemophilia A: a SIPPET analysis; Blood 2017; 130: 1757-1759
3. “A Randomized Trial of Factor VIII & Neutralizing Antibodies in Hemophilia –A”, N Engl J Med 2016; 374:2054-64.
4. Author of a chapter on “Hemophilia- Scenario of Care in India” to a Text Book- “Hematology Today-2015”, edited by Dr M B Agarwal
5. A clinico-hematological profile of hemophilia-at a tertiary care centre, Indian Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Research; December 2015: Vol.-5, Issue- 1, P. 511-515
6. Presented a poster on ‘ Strategic Advocacy program on Government involvement in Hemophilia Care” in World Congress on Hemophilia held at Paris, France, July 8-12, 2012
7. Use of Acupuncture in the management of chronic Hemophilia pain. Hemophilia (2012), 1-5
8. Presented a scientific paper on “Level of Adjustment among hemophilics” & oral Hygiene in Hemophilia in World Congress on Hemophilia held at Vancouver, Canada, May 21-25, 2006
9. Guidelines for management in Hemophilia in India. (Edited by Dr. Alok Srivastava, Chairman, Medical Advisory Board, Hemophilia Federation (India).
10. Adolescent Menorrhagia: Study of the Coagulation Profile in a Tertiary Centre in South India, Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2011 December, Vol-5(8): 1589-1592
11. Coagulation profile in pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH). Indian Journal of Hematology and Blood Transfusion. 1998 Mar.; 16(1): 7-11.