Overview of Dr.K.S.Rajashekarr
|Degree & Additional Qualifications:||MBBS & M.D.(Pathology)|
|Years of Experience:||34 Years|
|List of Publications:||1. 1. Nischita Budihal, Suresh Hanagavadi, Rajashekar KS, Thippeswamy MTR. Clinico-Haematological Study of Rare Bleeding Disorders – A 5 year Retrospective Study Nischita Budihalet al;Saudi J Pathol Microbiol, June 2019: 4(6): 477-482.
2. 2. Neethu GV, Divya P, Preethi CR,Rajashekar KS,Soumya BM“Histopathological study of ovarian tumours” Indian Journal of Pathology and Oncology, January-March, 2018;5(1);25-28.
3. 3. Sreelekha BV, Rajashekhar KS, Bharath C. Correlates of microalbuminuria in patients with diabetes mellitus: Automated urine analysis. Ind J Pathology, Research and practice 2016; 5:29-35.
4. 4. Sreelekha BV, Rajashekhar KS, Bharath C. Utility of automated analysis in patients with diabetes mellitus. Ind J Pathology, Research and practice 2016; 5:19-23.
5. Prashanth R, Shweta SS, Rajashekar KS, Hiremath SS. Anenchephaly with cervical rachischisis and congenital bronchogenic cyst: an autopsy case report of a rare association J Pub Health Med Res 2014;2(2);61-3.
6. Shariff IA, Deepthi P, Rajashekar KS, Hiremathh SS, Shashikala P.” A clinicopathological study of encephalitis in children with special reference to Japanese encephalitis.” Int J current research. 2013;5: 250-254.