Overview of Dr.Raghavendra.T.R
|Degree & Additional Qualifications:||M.B.B.S, M.D|
|Years of Experience:||17 Years|
|List of Publications:||1. A clinical study to compare between two different doses of fentanyl administered intravenously to attenuate intubation response. Dr.Raghavendra T.R. Asian Academic Research Journal of Multidisciplinary, Volume 01, Issue 17,January 2014, PP 147-162.
2. A comparative study between intrathecal clonidine and neostigmine with intrathecal bupivacaine for lower abdominal surgeries.Dr.Raghavendra T.R. Indian Journal of Anasthesia, Volume 58, Issue 01, Jan-Feb 2014, PP 43-47.
3. Comparision of Intravenous Bolus Phynylephrine and Ephedrine for Prevention of Post Spinal Hypotention in Cesarean Sections.Dr.Raghavendra T.R.IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences, Volume 14, Issue 7, July 2015, PP 99-103.
4. A clinical study to compare between 2% lidocaine with 1 in 200000 adrenaline and 2% lidocaine with 0.25% bupivacaine For sub-Tenon’s block for cataract surgeries. Dr.Raghavendra T.R.Journal of Medical and dental science Research, Volume 02, Issue 07, PP 10-16.
5. Deliberate Controlled Hypotention in Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgeries: A Comparative Study between Nitroglycerin and Esmolol. Dr.Raghavendra T.R. Karnataka Anaesthesia Journal, December 2016, PP 54-58
6. Comparision of preoxygenation in supine position versus 150 head up tilt to look for duration of non hypoxic apnoea in non –obese healthy adults. Dr.Raghavendra T.R.Indian Journal of Cluinical Anaesthesia, 2016, PP 631-634.